Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

Let's Stitch

Becky, from Becky Bee's Stitching Hive started a new blog for cross stitch encouragement to finish our WIPs and UFOs! It's called Let's Stitch, and on Friday night she challenged members to stitch from 6pm - midnight. I missed the post and didn't know it was going on, but had done some stitching while watching the debate. I've missed my goal of having it done by October 1, but I'm shooting for October 6 in a big way! It's called Monster March...


Thanks Becky for starting the blog and keeping us going!


~Happy Stitching~

1 comment:

  1. I've been following the Let's Stitch blog. It is a fantastic idea! I love to see that you're stitching Monster March. I have the pattern in my stash & haven't seen anybody working on it. Great job! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for sharing your advice, comments, and remarks with me! I love hearing what you have to say! Please come back again soon...