Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Spring Forward

Hey, Friends!

Are you ready for Daylight Savings Time?  Not nearly as ready as we are for spring; right?  We have to spring forward anyway, don’t we?

I’ve seen some daffies here and there, and my tulip tree had just about burst its buds until that last freeze.  They got nipped, so they’re now brown instead of that beautiful purple. The forecast is for high 60s with sunshine for the weekend, and low 70s the first of the week.  Wish I could share THAT with  you all!

My next stitched piece of 2014 is Be Ye Kind by Hands to Work stitched with some miscellaneous silk fibers in colors of my choice.



Thanks for dropping in and leaving your kind words.  I appreciate each and every one!

PeaceLoveJoy
Happy Stitching!

CharleneSC

12 comments:

  1. Oh that is a sweet one! I wish you could share that great weather too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute design. Look forward to see what colours you choose. Ah, those temperatures sound heavenly...send the warm weather up to NY please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your Hands to Work finish! It is precious! Off to see if I have this pattern.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't enjoy losing an hour of sleep but the extra sunshine will be nice. Lovely finish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited for Day Light Savings time :) I love the extra light in the evenings after work--I seem to feel like stitching more when it's light out...

    Love your newest finish and I'm just a bit envious of your warm temps, Charlene!! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty finish! I'm ready for both DST and spring - but we'll be going to DST at the end of the month here in Europe, so we still need patience...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spring is just about here in the Inland Northwest! We had a gorgeous glimpse yesterday, but back to gray and rain later today. I'm hoping my tulips will bloom this year as we had warm days, then back to way below freezing, then warm . . . we'll see what happens. Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that finish of yours! Gorgeous! As for spring -- it's gorgeous today, but the cold and snow are coming back. Sigh. No sign of green or flowers around here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that finish! And I am not particularly fond of losing an hour to switch to DST, BUT... love that I get home after work and it is still light! And will be, more and more... YAY! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Send some of those temps my way, We are in the teens.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome spring! I love your latest stitch, such a great design and wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely finish, your colour choice is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for sharing your advice, comments, and remarks with me! I love hearing what you have to say! Please come back again soon...