Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Not just another ornament SAL


Hey, Friends!
I’ve been browsing around to many of the Ornament SAL pages and notice that many of us I tend to do more stitching than finishing!  If there is an existing Ornament Finishing SAL, I haven’t been able to find it, so I’ve decided to create one. 

Would you like to join a blog to only publish finishes – no matter how long ago they were stitched.  Don’t we all have a stack of stitched, but not finished ornaments?  They could be any type – New Year, Valentine, St. Patrick, Easter, Patriotic, Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.  Tell me others I’ve skipped in your comments, please.

Hopefully, this will be a motivation for us me to get some of those lingering pieces done, and also a great way for you to share some of your creativity and skill with those of us who are finishing challenged! 

If you’re interesting in joining, please visit Stitched: Now to Finish.  This is the first blog I've opened for others to join.  If you have experience, I'd appreciate your advice.

May 2013 be filled with Happy Stitching!  and finishing!

PeaceëLoveëJoy
CharleneSC

11 comments:

  1. Great idea! I'd like to be in on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so clever. But I won't be ready until next year...this year I stitch! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea! Please sign me up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, Charlene, what a great idea! I will think about signing up. I'm afraid of dooming myself to not doing it, just because I signed up. I'm such a nitwit about actually sticking to a plan that I need to trick myself into it. I'll let you know if the tricking works, because man--that sounds like a great idea! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a good idea. Something to think about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant idea, I'm just getting into crafting and would love to see some finished products :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a good idea. I've been going through my UFOs and am quite horrified at how many there are of all types! Sigh. No ornies though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this idea! I do have things that need to be finished - and not just ornaments. I don't know how often I'll get to finiahing this year, but I'd love to join for the biggest reason of seeing how other people do their finishing. There are so many talented and creative people and I love the ideas they send out way. Thank you thinking of this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for sharing your advice, comments, and remarks with me! I love hearing what you have to say! Please come back again soon...