Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Christmas Stitch Along

Someone on one of the Yahoo Lists I frequent posted a link to a french website where a Christmas SAL was being offered.  That site is Les Croixxx Et Moi.  Even though in french, you can click on your favorite 'translate' package if you need English.  It is such a pretty design, and there is lots of chatter by those already being finished with part 1.  There are two color selections, and I have chosen to use deeper shades of green and red.  Carole also has other designs available if you're interested.  Have fun.
  graphic
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Yep - I love this website! It's a pretty piece stitched, too. I like your new picture - did you just get a haircut? Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for sharing your advice, comments, and remarks with me! I love hearing what you have to say! Please come back again soon...