Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

A couple of Finishes

I'm doing to stitch along with Quaker Blues, but that doesn't start until March 1, so thought I'd stitch up a quick little cutie from TSOG, 2007. It's Seek Peace by Helga Mandl. I had said that QB would be my first cross stitch in silk, but decided to do this little one with silk. Oh wow - what a treat. I've done lots of embroidery with silk, but really loved doing this. It's Vikki's hand-dyed fibers.


I'm planning to go to a stitching retreat in March, so today I stitched up a little name tag.




~Happy Stitching~
Charlene in SC.USA

2 comments:

  1. I love how you made your own name tag..it's too cute.. and how lucky you are to get to go to a stitching retreat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely finishes! I look forward to watching your progress on your SAL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for sharing your advice, comments, and remarks with me! I love hearing what you have to say! Please come back again soon...