Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Book -- Ceremony in Death

One of the goals for my time off work was to finish a book. Ceremony in Death by J.D. Robb is the one!

"With her husband, Roarke, watching her every move, Eve is drawn into the most dangerous case of her career. Every step she takes makes her question her own beliefs of right and wrong—and brings her closer to a confrontation with humanity's most seductive form of evil."

I've really enjoyed the books I've read in this series - so much that I immediately started another - Portrait in Death.

~Happy Stitching~

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are enjoying them! We recently read her latest. I'm on the list for as-soon-as-published. Paul normally reads them right after me, but his eyes have to be fixed before he can read this one. There will be quite a few great books waiting for him when he's ready!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for sharing your advice, comments, and remarks with me! I love hearing what you have to say! Please come back again soon...