Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Is it Spring, Yet?

I'm so sorry many of you are buried under inches of recent snow. The weather has been all over the place this last week. Yesterday, the high was about 36^, and today on my deck (that is in full sunshine) at about 2:00 pm it is... 94^. Don't believe me?



No, I don't believe it is spring yet, but this weather is confusing the plantlife. See the first daffodils...



and it appears as if, like last year, there may be no plums. The trees are already blooming, but it is far too soon. Another frost/freeze will kill them, and they're just too big to cover for this long a time. Click the pic to check out Mr. Robin in the lower right corner who does believe it is Spring!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for sharing your advice, comments, and remarks with me! I love hearing what you have to say! Please come back again soon...