Pages

Monday, July 18, 2016

Mid-July Catch Up

Trying to keep up with my stitched pieces, so here we are again.

July 11 #28

1927 Henriette Barrat Sampler
Just Cross Stitch - April 2016
40ct Gretchen's Gray
Hand-Dyed Fibers by Dixie Samplar

July 16 #29


Quaker Berry - Berry Collection
Erica Michaels
40ct Whispering Mist
Hand-Dyed Fabrics by Dixie Samplar

July 18 #30


From Me to Thee
Scattered Seed Samplers
32ct Dirty Khaki
Dames of the Needle

Last year my friend Sara had a witch in tiny crochet.  She had lingered on my mind... Then recently she showed a tiny mermaid.  Couldn't stand it any longer!  I placed my order, and within days see what was in my mailbox! Link over to her facebook page Triple S Craftsto see this and other things she does.  

 


Today is my DS birthday.  Our family tradition is that the person gets to choose their favorite meal.  We're having what we lovingly dubbed, A Pot.  It already has multiple names... Seafood Boil, Low-Country Boil, Frogmore Stew, and on and on.  Ours has crab legs, shrimp, red potatoes, corn, with spices and hot sauce.  Yummmm - getting hungry just thinking about it.  And his cake of choice - Pumpkin Bundt.  

Hope everyone is staying cool and getting in a lot of stitching, sewing, punching, or any of your other favorite things to do.  
Peace * Love * Joy
Charlene in SC

6 comments:

  1. Henrietta is adorable! ooOO! Pumpkin Bundt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see your post! Love your projects and that little mermaid. Happy B'day to your son; sounds like a tasty meal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stitching and the crochet pieces are so sweet :)
    I hope that you have a wonderful birthday celebration with your DS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely finishes for July! Are you going to use one of those metal tops for your strawberry? They are popular again! Hope the birthday celebration was enjoyed by all! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pieces. I especially like the last one with the bunnies. You have been staying inside, I'm guessing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for sharing your advice, comments, and remarks with me! I love hearing what you have to say! Please come back again soon...