Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Stitchaway Finish and Rewards ;-)

I've finished my Camp Stitchaway project! It really is small... thus the challenge by Meg that we make a larger one!



This is a closer view of the pincushion:

and the needlecase:

Yesterday, it rained all day! Instead of being smart and staying inside to stitch (or clean house), I went bargain shopping. I had heard an advertisement that Beauty Brands had all their hairspray on sale for 6.97. It was worth the drive to save that much... and while I was 'up that way' I went to A.C. Moore with a 50% off coupon and bought some linen to practice my new found skills! And just up the road a piece was Hobby Lobby. There is a HL here in town, but they somehow have different stock (and discounted items). I found a few things,

then browsed over to the scrap booking area. That is one thing that I have NOT allowed myself to start, BUT... all the storage containers and such were 50% off. I saw this carrier, "the Paper Studio rolling tote," looked it over, walked away, looked at it again, walked away, then decided I had to have it!
This was the only one they had that I could find. They do have other color schemes, but I like this brown and aqua/teal just fine.

It has inside, adjustable walls ...
inside pockets ...
outside pocket on both sides and front, handles for picking up, a long rigid handle for pulling on wheels.


2 comments:

  1. Your goodies all look fabulous! You sound like me on a rainy day if there's a good sale, LOL!

    Hope you stop on by for my 1st Blogoversary/100th post celebration! I'm even having a giveaway! Do come on over if you haven't already! Everyone is invited!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice bag and stash. Your stitching is lovely - congrats on the finish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for sharing your advice, comments, and remarks with me! I love hearing what you have to say! Please come back again soon...