Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

Superbowl Sunday Sale

Yesterday, on Superbowl Sunday, my LNS, Stitch and Frame Shop, had a Superbowl Sunday Sale! What a great idea that was! I wasn't the only one who thought so, either!

I've been searching for Blue Ribbon Designs, Countdown to Christmas, and there I found it! No, it wasn't a part of the sale, but there was no shipping cost! I did find a couple of Quaker Sampler booklets in the sale bin. There were a few buttons and bobs in there, too! There was a big basket full of Ginny Thompson Flower Thread - five per baggie for $3.75. That looked like a good price to me, and I've been wanting to try them, so I got several in the mid-muted range of colors.

I've been watching a thread on one of the cross stitch lists about using grid lines on the fabric before stitching. Care to share your comments on the subject?

~Happy Stitching~
Charlene in SC.USA

1 comment:

  1. I only grid my fabric for Heaven and Earth Designs. They are like 30 to 40 pages, so it helps me keep track. I use a water soluble quilting pen. Hope this helps you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for sharing your advice, comments, and remarks with me! I love hearing what you have to say! Please come back again soon...