Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Stitch Night

I had a chance to go to the 3rd Tuesday stitch night at The Stitch and Frame Shop last night, and it was so much fun to be there stitching with a group of folks who have a common interest. Yes, I said folks because there was a gentleman among us!! I wish I could name everyone there, but only remember a few names and don't want to leave anyone out.

I'd always been kind of reluctant to go since I really like doing smaller pieces and don't stitch on linen! The group was very welcoming, and I didn't see anyone scowling at my 6x6 Q-snaped piece.

Thanks for inviting me individually, Kiki and Jeanne - from The Gift of Stitching online group. I hope to be able to join you again!

~Happy Stitching~
Charlene in SC.USA

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for sharing your advice, comments, and remarks with me! I love hearing what you have to say! Please come back again soon...