Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

April Update

So, you think I've stopped doing anything altogether, don't you? Well, that's not exactly true - I have done a few things.

One is that I've finished Helga and Barbara's Back on the Road Again mystery. This was such a fun project. It is the first mystery stitch along that I've ever been a part of, and think that the smaller sections and the bright colors made it easier for me to complete.





I've also done part 2.2 of Pam's Valentine Mystery. I'm so far behind, but do plan to finish the project.





I've also started on April's Bride's Tree ornament - which seems to be moving along rather quickly... so maybe it won't be SO long before the next post! If you're interested, go over to the Bride's Tree blog to see what all the others are doing!

4 comments:

  1. Pretty, pretty. My gosh, what a LOT OF WORK. The detain is incredible! I'm glad to see you're still around.

    I sure do miss you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlene,

    You're light years ahead of me on the two SALs, that's for sure. Pam's is tough with all that blackwork, but the results are really pretty. Are you still going to make a tote bag of the other one? What are you doing for your April ornament? All I've done is print patterns for that one! I have been doing lots of knitting though and pieced a few CQ blocks for practice.

    Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. God I love how the MSAL turned out! I think I?ll be carrying mine everywhere to see if I can finish it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking SALs! Since I haven't taken stitch one on either one of them, I can really admire your progress. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for sharing your advice, comments, and remarks with me! I love hearing what you have to say! Please come back again soon...