Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2008

? Where Have You Been ?

I appreciate those of you who have asked, "Where are you?" I'm fine GirlFriends!

I work at a College, and after a wonderful two week Christmas (winter) break, the re-entry has been crazy. The first day we come back was Open Registration, and it's a zoo for a few days. 7:30a - 6:00p one day, but that was the worst of it - well, it's not Friday yet!

During the last week of holiday break, my dad had surgery to eliminate a growth from his kidney, so I spent a lot of time with Mom and him at the hospital and some in the evenings now after work. He's recovering nicely, and goes back for a post-op checkup today, so hopefully things will return to normal (what's that?) soon.

If you read my New Year post below, you see that I've been bitten by the Cross Stitch bug once again, so I've been focusing on that in the free time that is available. You know these fingers have to be doing something; right?

I'll probably be hanging out over here more, so if you have me set to notify you when my blog is updated, you may want to add this one. You may not see me posting messages as often, but still read the mail groups - just takes a while. I haven't checked blogs in what seems like weeks, but that will come, too.

Thanks for stopping by! Say 'hey' when you have a chance and I will, too!

2 comments:

  1. Peek a Boo, I see you! Looks like you're having fun and staying out of trouble. Thanks for checking in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear you're having fun!:) We miss you:( but know that you're having quite a time and tht's awesome:)
    Lots of HUGZ:)
    Candi

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for sharing your advice, comments, and remarks with me! I love hearing what you have to say! Please come back again soon...