Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Flutter Bys

~Updated~ 8/30/07

Tat Days 2007 'Flower Garden' -- September 7 & 8, 2007
Here's a a portion of a recent message from Palmetto Tatters' Guild:

As always we are accepting tatted butterflies and beauties that we distribute each year at the SC State Fair. Last year we distributed over 4000 to let folks know about tatting. As of August 18, we only had 800. You can see some samples from last year here.

It's not too late, if you know someone that wants to come with you, bring them!

Registration can be completed at

Tat Days 2007 'Flower Garden'.
Looking forward to seeing you in 13 days!

Here are the ones I've made thus far... don't you want to make a few, too?













5 comments:

  1. Charlene I won't be making any but they sure are cute. Is it difficult? How long does it take to make one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. mCharlene, they're so cute! My question is the same as Gails, are they difficult to learn and how long does it take to make one?
    HUGZ:)
    Candi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little butterflies, could you tell me where you got the pattern? Clyde cepage1ca@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlene, I ordered a kit and needles to learn!!!! woohoo
    HUGZ:)
    Candi

    ReplyDelete
  5. A whole garden of butterflies! They are wonderful. Did you use any of the thread from Yarn Player?

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for sharing your advice, comments, and remarks with me! I love hearing what you have to say! Please come back again soon...