Pages

Friday, April 13, 2007

More on Blocking

After reading the information on blocking, I was trying to decide on a stable surface. While browsing through the NEW Hobby Lobby in Rock Hill, I noticed their artists' canvas off 50% sale. I bought a package with two 9x11 frames. Last night I pinned some motifs and sprayed them with stiffener. We'll see what the results are and get photos later.

Well, they turned out pretty good - so I pinned and sprayed my first bookmark this evening! I'm sure someone has written a pattern for it, but I just made it up as I went along without following a pattern. It is made with DMC #80 in variegated blue. 22


1 comment:

  1. I've never had to do much blocking--just a quick spritz and a touch of the iron, but that is about to change and I'm soaking up all of this information. Thank you for sharing.
    Eliz

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for sharing your advice, comments, and remarks with me! I love hearing what you have to say! Please come back again soon...