Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2007

New Blog for Tatting

I decided to create this blog for Needle Tatting. I'm attempting to put all the tatting posts from When This You See, Remember Me over here, but that isn't as simple as it may sound!

Most of my tatting is done with either DMC 80 or Finca Pearl 12 or 16.

It is my desire to keep better track and post along with my tatting the source of patterns. Someone asked me about one, and I knew what the pattern looked like, but couldn't locate the source. I realize the creator should have credit for their work, and I've been remiss in always referencing them. I do apologize.

1 comment:

  1. Does this mean I won't be seeing your tatting unless I come over here?

    Did you put this in your sidebar, too?

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for sharing your advice, comments, and remarks with me! I love hearing what you have to say! Please come back again soon...